- About Advertising
- Using the Internet to Find Cheap Banners Posted By : Hay, David
- Business Gifts and Promo Items Posted By : Jack29 Peters29
- How to uphold Google AdSense program? Posted By : Jamespover
- About Marketing
- How To Brand Your Business Effectively Posted By :
- Drive Sales with a Great Digital Media Plan
- Do your Research! (Before you Brand)
- Ad Agency Tips
- A Start-Up Kit For Web Design
- 7 Essential Conversion Techniques
- Overcoming Performance Anxiety the Easy Way
- Advertising Articles
- The Advantages of Online Advertising Agencies
- Engaging Social Media and Seeing Results
- HOW DO YOU KNOW IF THEY ARE ANY GOOD? Do they specialize in your industry?
- Careers in Advertising
- Journal Record, The (Oklahoma City) - Jared Fogle and Subway: A career based on a sandwich diet
- Is an Ad Career For You?
- Advertising Age - diversity career day: April 24.(News)(Diversity in Advertising and Public Relations Career Day)(Brief article)
- Digital Advertising
- Website Design and Development: Conversion Content Marketing
- Selecting an Ad Agency
- Digital advertising is watching you!
- Media Type - Direct
- Knowing the Goodness of the Direct Mail Marketing Services Posted By : Daegan Smith
- How Do I Choose A Leaflet Company? Posted By : Shaun Parker
- How To Increase Your Acquisition Of New Chiropractic Patients By 20% In Just 24 Hours! Posted By : T
- Media Type - Outdoor
- Art in America - Elizabeth Bryant: Solway Jones
- Market Wire - New Billboard Connection Franchise Opens in Tampa
- Guns Magazine - Sluggin' deer: the 12-gauge browning gold rifled deer stalker fills the freezer with tasty corn-fed Iowa venison
- Media Type - Print
- PR Newswire - Information Management Network Responds to New York Post Story
- E.learning Age - Monkeys typing
- Sunday Herald, The - MEDIA WATCH
- Media Type - Radio
- Business Wire - Jim Stickley from FT Press and Jeremy Buck from Diskeeper To Be Featured on Let's Talk Computers
- Tech Europe - MEDIA : COMMISSION PROMOTES MEDIA LITERACY.
- Market Wire - Jim Stickley From FT Press and Jeremy Buck From Diskeeper to Be Featured on Let's Talk Computers (R)
- Media Type - Television
- Market Wire - Regulatory Framework for Canadian Broadcasting: Quebecor Media Will Use New Opportunities for Canadian Content Under CRTC Decision
- Market Wire - REMINDER: Regulatory Framework for Canadian Broadcasting: Quebecor Media Will Use New Opportunities for Canadian Content Under CRTC Decision
- Reference & Research Book News - A word from our viewers; reflections from early television audiences
- Media Type-Interactive
- Political Yard Signs Placement Strategies Posted By : Christine Harrell
- Poster Printing Tips for Clear, Knock-out Posters Posted By : Kaitlyn Miller
- Smart Strategies for Promoting Your Candidate with Political Signs Posted By : Christine Harrell
Business Wire - MediaG3, Inc. Received Type Approval from China State Radio Regulatory Commission
11/29/2008 - By Admin
SAN JOSE, Calif. -- MediaG3, Inc. (OTCBB: MDGC), a leading developer for broadband wireless product and interactive rich-media content delivery applications, today announced that it has received Type Approval from China's State Radio Regulatory Commission.
Type Approval is to certify certain radio frequencies for wireless transmissions, and it is a must for any wireless equipment and system companies to do business in China. MediaG3 is pleased to have successfully achieved Type Approval for its fixed broadband wireless equipment and technology from China's State Radio Regulatory Commission. &It is very a challenging process to achieve Radio Type Approval in China, and it is a significant validation for our mg3 wireless systems and access equipment,& said Joseph Anzalone, MediaG3's senior vice president of operations. &It is also an important step forward in our China business development,& Anzalone added.Most Popular How To Plan And Execute Strategy Making A Decision Is The First Critical Step To Success 7 Essential Job Hunting Tips What's Next? Process For Creating A Winning Competitive Strategy Strategic Management Tasks For The Small Business Owner
&The Type Approval gives us the unique competitive advantages in China as our equipment provides a valuable &last mile& solution to reach large populations in need of broadband wireless services,& said MediaG3 China Market General Manager Gordon Guo.
mg3 wireless is a bi-directional broadband system that is effective and scalable for fixed and mobile applications. It provides advanced connectivity and access to tie fixed points on the broadband network backbone (satellite, cable or fiber) and multiple subscriber locations (offices, houses, apartment buildings) via wireless connections to solve the challenges where fiber and/or cable is either too costly or unfeasible. mg3 wireless solutions can be customized to operate to a specific radio frequency anywhere between 24 GHz and 43 GHz and broadcast point-to-multipoint with 90 degree coverage per sector at up to 100Mbps downstream and 80Mbps upstream.
About MediaG3, Inc.
MediaG3, Inc. develops and markets broadband wireless technology products and online applications that empower interactive content delivery to today's fixed and mobile consumers. With a well-defined business model of &U.S. Technologies, China Market,& MediaG3 is developing its integrated business and product lines to offer the best solutions for broadband wireless infrastructures, online and mobile rich-media content delivery. MediaG3's three complementary products and applications, mg3 wireless, mg3 mobile and mg3 web 2.0, generate incremental revenue both independently and collectively. MediaG3 was formed in December 2005, and has two wholly owned subsidiaries in Shanghai, China. MediaG3 is based in San Jose, California with operations in Santa Clara, California, Shanghai and Shenzhen, China. For more information on the company, please visit www.mediag3.com.
Forward-looking statements such as &believe,& &expect,& &May,& &plan,& &intend,& etc., contained herein are within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements involve risks and uncertainties and are based on the Company's beliefs and assumptions it made using information currently available to it and which reflect current views concerning those future events. Actual results could differ materially. Factors that could cause results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to, the volatility of trading markets, the Company's limited operating history, the inability to obtain additional capital, the Company's unproven business model, the risks of doing business in China, and other factors discussed in filings made by the Company with the Securities and Exchange Commission.Article Source http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0EIN/is_2008_April_8/ai_n25130114