- About Advertising
- Why Waste Space? Posted By : Kaitlyn Miller
- Advertising With Poor Results Online? Posted By : Dave Dinkel
- Successfull Advertising Through A Call To Action Posted By : Dave Dinkel
- About Marketing
- Casino Advertising
- Brand Building For Your Small Business Posted By :
- Essential Ingredients No.1 & No.2 For A Killer Online Brand Posted By :
- Ad Agency Tips
- Large Format Prints: Quick Notes in Creating Ads in Various Ways
- The Stages of Developing Advertising Strategies
- The Real Secret to Successful Affiliate Marketing
- Advertising Articles
- Marketing your Agency
- HOW DO YOU KNOW IF THEY ARE ANY GOOD? Do they specialize in your industry?
- Advertising Agencies – Are they worth their Cost?
- Careers in Advertising
- PR Newswire - New Career Coaching Service Targets Marketing and Advertising Executives
- Business Wire - American Association of Advertising Agencies to Sponsor "Diversity in Advertising Career Day" on April 22, 2009, in NYC in an Ongoing Effort to...
- Advertising Age - diversity career day: April 24.(News)(Diversity in Advertising and Public Relations Career Day)(Brief article)
- Digital Advertising
- Is an Ad Career For You?
- Website Design and Development: Conversion Content Marketing
- Digital advertising is watching you!
- Media Type - Direct
- Make The Most Of Leaflet Distribution In London Posted By : Shaun Parker
- Direct Mail Post Cards and Other Formats for Direct Mailing Posted By : Daegan Smith
- Direct Mail Advertising Strategies That Works Like Magic Posted By : Daegan Smith
- Media Type - Outdoor
- Business Wire - Hypercom Artema Modular Unattended Payment Terminal Receives Interac Association Device Certification in Canada
- California Bookwatch - Best of Photographic Lighting
- Australasian Business Intelligence - Advertisers lift exposure in the great outdoors.
- Media Type - Print
- Market Wire - Electronic Media to Fuel Growth in School Library Materials Market, Says Simba Information's "School Library Market Report 2008-2009
- E.learning Age - Monkeys typing
- Ink World - Metals in printing inks industry position statement
- Media Type - Radio
- Market Wire - Jim Stickley From FT Press and Jeremy Buck From Diskeeper to Be Featured on Let's Talk Computers (R)
- Reference & Research Book News - Writing for television, radio, and new media, 9th ed
- Market Wire - Insight Into Media Consumption by Race Increases Advertising ROI
- Media Type - Television
- Journal of Broadcasting & Electronic Media - Effects of personality types on the use of television genre
- Reference & Research Book News - A word from our viewers; reflections from early television audiences
- Market Wire - REMINDER: Regulatory Framework for Canadian Broadcasting: Quebecor Media Will Use New Opportunities for Canadian Content Under CRTC Decision
- Media Type-Interactive
- Smart Strategies for Promoting Your Candidate with Political Signs Posted By : Christine Harrell
- Poster Printing Tips for Clear, Knock-out Posters Posted By : Kaitlyn Miller
- Political Yard Signs Placement Strategies Posted By : Christine Harrell
Business Wire - Jim Stickley from FT Press and Jeremy Buck from Diskeeper To Be Featured on Let's Talk Computers
11/29/2008 - By Admin
NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Guests from FT Press and Diskeeper will appear on radio talk show Let's Talk Computers. FT Press is an imprint of Pearson Technology Group, an operating unit of Pearson Education, which is a part of Pearson plc (NYSE:PSO), the international media company. Diskeeper[R] Corporation is the undisputed leader in defragmentation technology.
Jim Stickley, author of &The Truth About Identity Theft - Why be me, when I can be you?& in part 3 of a multi-part interview, continues talking about ways that we can lose our money and not even be aware of it and what we can do to protect our self from these types of attacks.Most Popular What's Your Net Worth? How To Use Hypnotic Persuasion For Job Interviews Strategic Implementation The Key To Business Success Approaches To Ethical Decision Making Statement Of Financial Position
Jeremy Buck, Diskeeper Spokesperson, continues his conversation on Undelete in the Corporation, focusing on the many ways that administrators must be able to manage files that are being deleted across their complete network. Diskeeper has become the number one automatic defragmenter, with over 32 million licenses sold.
To find out more about &Undelete in the Corporation part 2 - Managing Deleted Files on the Network& and to read a complete transcript of this interview go to: http://www.diskeeper.com/press/ltc/october-11-2008
ABOUT LET'S TALK COMPUTERS
Let's Talk Computers, http://www.lets-talk-computers.com , ranks as one of the longest-running computer radio talk shows and can be heard weekly in 7 states and 24 hours a day on the website. New shows are uploaded in RealAudio and NetShow formats by Friday, 12:00 PM Central - radio broadcasts begin airing the following day. Past interview segments are also available on the website.
To assist in evaluating both hardware and software under genuine working conditions, Let's Talk Computers utilizes the expertise and facilities of Total Solutions Inc. http://www.total-solutions.net
Let's Talk Computers is a trademark of the Let's Talk Computers Tennessee partnership. Any use of this trademark without written authorization is strictly forbidden and a violation of state and federal law.Article Source http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0EIN/is_2008_Oct_8/ai_n30882736