- About Advertising
- Different Types And Methods Of Online Advertising Posted By : Karl Sultana
- Is advertising next BPO opportunity? Posted By : tdiindia
- Promoting Websites Using Pay-Per-Click Ads Posted By : Rodney Powell
- About Marketing
- The Upside Down World of Web Branding Posted By : Scott Lindsay
- Why a Compelling Press Release is Your Company's Best Friend Posted By : Marsha Friedman
- StorySelling Your Brand with Jim Signorelli
- Ad Agency Tips
- Dont Miss Your Business Opportunity
- Preparing yourself for the Unexpected at Your Trade Show
- Is Debt Settlement the Right Debt Remedy for You?
- Advertising Articles
- Advertising Agencies – Are they worth their Cost?
- HOW DO YOU KNOW IF THEY ARE ANY GOOD? Do they specialize in your industry?
- Should Small Companies Hire Advertising Agencies?
- Careers in Advertising
- Advertising Age - diversity career day: April 24.(News)(Diversity in Advertising and Public Relations Career Day)(Brief article)
- Tennessee Nurse - Target your next big career opportunity at the TNA Career Center!
- Business Wire - American Association of Advertising Agencies to Sponsor "Diversity in Advertising Career Day" on April 22, 2009, in NYC in an Ongoing Effort to...
- Digital Advertising
- Digital advertising is watching you!
- Is an Ad Career For You?
- Selecting an Ad Agency
- Media Type - Direct
- Some Important Points on Direct Mail Marketing Posted By : Daegan Smith
- Cash Gifting Marketing with Postcards and Offline Methods Posted By : Merudh Patel
- Direct Mail Post Cards and Other Formats for Direct Mailing Posted By : Daegan Smith
- Media Type - Outdoor
- Australasian Business Intelligence - Advertisers lift exposure in the great outdoors.
- Business Wire - MOBICOM Signs Joint Venture With Qkey Holdings and Integrates Interactive Outdoor Advertising Technology With Mobile Handsets
- Market Wire - New Billboard Connection Franchise Opens in Tampa
- Media Type - Print
- Sunday Herald, The - MEDIA WATCH
- PR Newswire - Information Management Network Responds to New York Post Story
- Market Wire - Zmags Takes Digital Publishing to New Dimensions With Rich Media Features in Zmags Publicator 3.0
- Media Type - Radio
- Business Wire - MediaG3, Inc. Received Type Approval from China State Radio Regulatory Commission
- Business Wire - Jim Stickley from FT Press and Jeremy Buck from Diskeeper To Be Featured on Let's Talk Computers
- Market Wire - Jim Stickley From FT Press and Jeremy Buck From Diskeeper to Be Featured on Let's Talk Computers (R)
- Media Type - Television
- Market Wire - Regulatory Framework for Canadian Broadcasting: Quebecor Media Will Use New Opportunities for Canadian Content Under CRTC Decision
- Reference & Research Book News - A word from our viewers; reflections from early television audiences
- Market Wire - REMINDER: Regulatory Framework for Canadian Broadcasting: Quebecor Media Will Use New Opportunities for Canadian Content Under CRTC Decision
- Media Type-Interactive
- Smart Strategies for Promoting Your Candidate with Political Signs Posted By : Christine Harrell
- Political Yard Signs Placement Strategies Posted By : Christine Harrell
- Engaging Social Media and Seeing Results
Business Wire - Hypercom Artema Modular Unattended Payment Terminal Receives Interac Association Device Certification in Canada
11/29/2008 - By Admin
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. < TORONTO -- Hypercom Corporation (NYSE: HYC) and MSC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Moneris Solutions Corporation, today announced that Hypercom's Artema Modular unattended payment terminal with MSC's PIN Pad API has received Interac Association Chip 2.0 PED Device Certification for use within the Interac Direct Payment (IDP) network. The Artema Modular is sold by MSC as the K800. The new certification from Canada's leading electronic payment association means that integrators can use the device securely in all types of indoor and outdoor vending and ticketing machines, and multi-media kiosks.Most Popular Job Interview: What Not To Do How To Write A Strategic Plan: A Simple Outline SWOT Analysis - To Make Your Business More Profitable How To Get Things Done: A Guide To Strategic Planning 5 Super Tips To Get Rid Of Your Public Speaking Fear: How To Overcome Public Speaking Anxiety
The Artema Modular has already received several other international certifications including PCI PED, EMV Level 1 < 2 and ZKA and is compliant with the European Union's RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) requirements. The terminal incorporates a complex, multi-layered security system to ensure sensitive data is protected throughout the transaction, as well as a metal keypad and card reader bezel that provide top level protection against vandalism.
MSC is singularly focused on providing payment solutions to Canada's acquirers, integrators and retailers that incorporate the highest security and broadest features. &We are able to provide these solutions by combining MSC's software services and support with Hypercom's Artema Modular and Optimum card payment terminals,& said Douglas Hatton, Vice President Payment Solutions, MSC.
&There is an increasing demand for high security self-service payment solutions, and we are meeting that demand head on with Artema Modular,& said Paul DeRosse, Country Manager, Hypercom Canada. &Interac Association Chip PED Device Certification together with this product's established performance and security credentials give integrators, vending and ticketing operators a rugged, highly functional device that will protect their investment in unattended card payments.&
Hypercom's rugged Artema Modular includes a motorized or manual card reader, main controller and secure PIN Pad that can be integrated with vending and ticketing machines or multi-media kiosks. The high security payment solution features a durable all-climate keyboard, an easy-to-read backlit display and multiple communications options.
The market for self-service payments is growing rapidly throughout Canada, driven by the introduction of EMV chip cards for credit and debit transactions, and the Artema Modular / K800 provides the ideal solution for machine integrators and operators alike.
MSC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Moneris Solutions Corporation, provides point-of-sale (POS) service and support to small and large customers across Canada, as well as providing technical service and support to a number of leading Canadian acquirers, solution providers and merchants. For more information contact POSsales@msPOScorp.com or call 1-800-948-9929.
About Hypercom (www.hypercom.com)
Global payment technology leader Hypercom Corporation delivers a full suite of high security, end-to-end electronic payment products and services. The Company's solutions address the high security electronic transaction needs of banks and other financial institutions, processors, large scale retailers, smaller merchants, quick service restaurants, and users in the transportation, petroleum, healthcare, prepaid, unattended and many other markets. Hypercom solutions enable businesses in more than 100 countries to securely expand their revenues and profits. With its acquisition of Thales e-Transactions business earlier this year, Hypercom became the second largest provider of electronic payment solutions and services in Western Europe, and solidified its position as the third largest provider globally.
Hypercom, Optimum < Design and Artema are registered trademarks of Hypercom Corporation. All other products or services mentioned in this document are trademarks, service marks, registered trademarks or registered service marks of their respective owners. This press release includes statements that may constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including statements regarding market acceptance of new products, product capability and performance, product competitiveness, product sales, revenues and profits, market share, and expected acquisition results and benefits. These forward-looking statements are based on management's current expectations and beliefs and are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those described in the forward-looking statements. In particular, factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in forward-looking statements include: industry, competitive and technological changes; the loss of, and failure to replace any significant customers; the composition, timing and size of orders from and shipments to major customers; inventory obsolescence; market acceptance of new products and services; compliance with industry standards, certifications and government regulations; the performance of suppliers, contract manufacturers and subcontractors; the ability to successfully integrate the technologies, operations and personnel of acquired businesses in a timely manner; the ability to obtain the expected strategic and financial benefits from acquisitions; risks associated with international operations and foreign currency fluctuations, the state of the U.S. and global economies in general and other risks detailed in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including the Company's most recent 10-K and subsequent 10-Qs and 8-Ks. Forward-looking statements speak only as of the date made and are not guarantees of future performance. We undertake no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements. HYCPArticle Source http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0EIN/is_2008_July_22/ai_n27931562